Sunday, February 25, 2018

GUILDED! 2/25/2018

  • Benni: Kliknik 1=0
  • Lifa: Gulginaw 1=0
  • Oshorym: Zucca Boar 1-BOOM (Evasion Rating) 19.02 Mutagen
  • Aerys: Chuba 2=0
Ran off to buy elements since I have not managed to go for a hunt yet. I jinx myself, and I know I do it. Later today, if I get my housework done.

  • Lifa: Gulginaw 2=0
  • Benni: Kliknik 2=0
  • Oshorym: Zucca Boar 2=0
Spent some time doing a bit of market analysis. I need to pump out some eggs and try and have loaded vendors for Easter weekend, since that is the next big break for folks. Definitely sales slowed down after Christmas holidays, and I'd like to have a lot more gap fillers on the vendor for the next big bump. Of course, that requires going hunting: I need a shit tonne more hydros.

Got set up to Krayt, killed six dragons then went to make myself a cake (it's a thing I do), and came back to find that I had literally *just* died. Pet was set to Passive. /sigh. Cloned and threw the 5 processables into the Centrifuges, and flew back to Tat to get rebuffed and try again. Same ent, which was great. There is a slew of Rebs on this hill helping me hunt, which is cool. Do Stormtroopers help people hunt? Not that I've seen, but maybe if they are Imperial? Anyone know?

Holy crap. Grouped up with a new friend, who was running a STUNNER of a Spined Rancor (so jealous...)

We chatted a bit, and he asked that question no one seems to: why aren't you guilded?  Next thing I know I am invited into his guild, which also contains a couple old friends from my live Senate days. :) Yay! I have friends again! 

I'm such a noob.

Extracted about 25 good hydros, will need to do more tonight to get my stocks back up, but I have a feeling I will never lack for hunting partners. <Chill> seems like a good bunch, and there are afew BMs in the guild. 

Time to get on with my housework. I am back to shovelling tomorrow, so have to get the place in as close to orderly as I can before then. 
  • Aerys: Chuba 3=0
  • Lifa: Varactyl 1=0
  • Benni: Swirl Prong 1=0 (NO LYASE MSG...)
  • Oshorym: Zucca Boar 3=0
WAH! I wanna mutant! Pblpblpblpblttzshpllll.






No comments:

Post a Comment